Since the early 80s, Peter Auto has earned itself an international reputation in both historic and modern car worlds, becoming one of the leaders in the field. Peter Auto organises prestigious events which weave history and future together…in pursuit of the pleasure for beautiful things.
With rare grids, gentlemen drivers, some of the most extensive vintage car collectors and a passionate audience, Peter Auto meetings offer the opportunity for exclusive PR operations and high end hospitalities. Peter Auto’s events, figuring among the largest international meetings:
- A historic rally, Tour Auto Optic 2000
- A retrospective race, Le Mans Classic
- A prestigious Concours d’Elegance, Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille
- A complete motor racing season
Created in 1978, Peter Group is made of several companies:
- Peter Auto, specialised in the organisation of races, rallies and events linked to the classic car world, creator –among others, of the Tour Auto Optic 2000, de Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille et Spa-Classic.
- SAVH, responsible for organising the Le Mans Classic, in cooperation with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest.
- Peter & Associés (website), a P.R company, offers in-depth counseling in communication, public and press relations and community management.
Forty years later, in April 2018, the Peter Group chose to associate itself with Amaury Sport Organisation (ASO) and the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO). The choice seemed self-explanatory given the expertise, professionalism and the know how of both these internationally known minor associates.
Amaury Sport Organisation
ASI is a creator and organiser of major international sporting events. A.S.O. organises 250 days of competitions per year for 70 different events in over 21 countries. A.S.O is present in 5 sports fields, noticeably cycling with The Tour de France, rallies with the Dakar raid, sailing with the Tour Voile, in public events such as the Schneider Electric Marathon in Paris and finally golf with Lacoste’s Ladies Open de France. Amaury Sport Organisation is an affiliate of the Amaury Group, a media and sports company owner of French daily sports newspaper L’Equipe.
Automobile Club de l’Ouest
ACO is the creator and organiser of major motor racing events: the first Grand Prix in 1906, followed by the start of the 24 Heures du Mans in 1923. The ACO is also the organiser and promoter of the FIA World Endurance Championship, Series (1999), European Le Mans Series (2004) and the Asian Le Mans Series (2013). The ACO organises on the Le Mans Bugatti circuit, the 24 Heures Motos, the 24 Heures Karting, the 24 Heures Camions, the French motorbike Grand Prix…