Would you like to receive our press releases? Register now! 🗂️
Fields marked with * are mandatory
+33 (0)1 42 59 73 40
Available Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm
Peter Auto, 103, rue Lamarck – 75018 Paris
APPLICATIONS FOR ACCREDITATION
The accreditation request must be totally and legibly filled in. If not, it won’t even be treated. Due to a large number of requests, we can only accredit professional photographers. 📸
Supporting documents to be provided
The accreditation request must be sent with a justificatory of the professionalism of the credential beneficiary.
- A valid press card
- A professional insurance (mandatory for track access)
- Editorial office assignment
- Due to a large number of requests, we can only accredit professional photographers.
- Access to the track and pit lane is not granted automatically to accredited persons and remains at the discretion of the press office.
- The credential beneficiary is aware of the risks linked to motor racing dangers and fully accepts to respect the security rules in force on a circuit.
- The person whose accreditation request has been accepted undertakes to sign the accreditation conditions when picking up his pass. In case of refusal, the pass won’t be delivered.
- The accreditation issued by Peter Auto is to be used only by the pass-holder and shall not be temporarily or permanently handed over to anyone.
- The press accreditation is issued for the purpose of spreading information concerning the event in the Medias. It does not authorize the holder to commercialize services carried out in the scope of the sporting event, except if a prior agreement with Peter Auto has been signed beforehand.