Originally created on a horse racing oval, the track knows its first motorcycle and automobile races in 1951. The financing of the Automobile Club of Rome and the Italian Federation engenders a paved route of 1 746 meters in 1957. In 2005 the latest modification extended the track to its current development of 4 100 meters. This new configuration allows it to become the FIA-certified test circuit and host numbers of F1 teams included the Scuderia Ferrari.
Opened in: 1951
Location: north of Roma (Italy)
Length: 4 085 km
Track record: Anthony Davidson (Honda RA106) 1:12.800