ℹ️Due to the sanitary conditions, we will not be able to communicate the route of one of the three special events scheduled on this day. We apologise for this.
Special stages – Thursday, September 2
EC 7: Le Devoluy
- Ouvreurs: 12h39
- Grid 3 (competition): 13h39
- Grid 4 (competition): 14h20
- Grid 5 (competition): 15h01
- Grid 1 (regularity): 15h44
- Grid 2 (regularity): 16h12
EC 8 : Combovin – Côte Blanche
- Ouvreurs: 15h53
- Grid 3 (competition): 16h53
- Grid 4 (competition): 17h34
- Grid 5 (competition): 18h15
- Grid 1 (regularity): 18h58
- Grid 2 (regularity): 19h26
⚠️ SAFETY INSTRCUTIONS
- Spectators are only permitted to stand in “ZP” authorized areas.
- Standing in any other area is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule may result in the cancelation of the special stage! Please do not spoil everybody else’s enjoyment!
- Spectators cannot enter special stages nor move alongside, on the road or nearby, 30 minutes before the start of the first car and until the end of the special stage.
- Always do as marshals ask; comply with instructions given by the organizers or policemen.
- Always keep an eye on your children.
- Don’t bring your pets.
- Respect the environment, crops, vineyards, rivers.
- Make sure you leave nothing (tissue, stubs, bottle tops) . Take your rubbish home with you or dispose of it in the bins.
- The use of drones, flying over the public and competition vehicles, is strictly prohibited.
- Protect yourself and others from Covid-19. Protective measures: mask and gel.