Special stages – Saturday 4 September
EC 12: Circuit Paul Ricard
Theoretical timetable – Prégrille
- Grid 1 (regularity): 10h10
- Grid 2 (regularity): 10h45
- Grid 3 (competition): 11h25
- Grid 4 (competition): 12h23
- Grid 5 (competition): 13h21
SPECTATOR ACCESS TO THE PAUL RICARD CIRCUIT
Free entry ! Access to the grandstands and the circuit area.
Access to the paddocks is closed to the public
To enter the circuit you must present a health pass OR a negative antigenic test less than 72 hours old. Wearing a mask is compulsory.
EC 13: Pays de Fayence
- Lead vehicle: 13h40
- Grid 1 (regularity): 14h40
- Grid 2 (regularity): 15h15
- Grid 3 (competition): 16h00
- Grid 4 (competition): 16h41
- Grid 5 (competition): 17h22
Map EC 13
EC 14: L’Esteron
- Lead vehicle: 15h25
- Grid 1 (regularity): 16h25
- Grid 2 (regularity): 17h00
- Grid 3 (competition): 17h45
- Grid 4 (competition): 18h26
- Grid 5 (competition): 19h07
⚠️ SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS – SPECIAL STAGES
- Spectators are only permitted to stand in “ZP” authorized areas.
- Standing in any other area is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule may result in the cancelation of the special stage! Please do not spoil everybody else’s enjoyment!
- Spectators cannot enter special stages nor move alongside, on the road or nearby, 30 minutes before the start of the first car and until the end of the special stage.
- Always do as marshals ask; comply with instructions given by the organizers or policemen.
- Always keep an eye on your children.
- Don’t bring your pets.
- Respect the environment, crops, vineyards, rivers.
- Make sure you leave nothing (tissue, stubs, bottle tops) . Take your rubbish home with you or dispose of it in the bins.
- The use of drones, flying over the public and competition vehicles, is strictly prohibited.
- Protect yourself and others from Covid-19. Protective measures: mask and gel.