Special stages – Friday 3 September
EC 9: Saint Nazaire – Le Diois
- Lead vehicle: 8h12
- Grid 1 (regularity): 9h12
- Grid 2 (regularity): 9h40
- Grid 3 (competition): 10h10
- Grid 4 (competition): 10h51
- Grid 5 (competition): 11h32
EC 10: Coteaux du Gard
- Lead vehicle: 12h51
- Grid 1 (regularity): 13h51
- Grid 2 (regularity): 14h19
- Grid 3 (competition): 14h49
- Grid 4 (competition): 15h30
- Grid 5 (competition): 16h11
EC 11: Circuit de Ledenon
Theoretical timetable – Prégrille
- Grid 1 (regularity) : 15h40
- Grid 2 (regularity) : 16h15
- Grid 3 (competition) : 16h55
- Grid 4 (competition) : 17h53
- Grid 5 (competition) : 18h51
SPECTATOR ACCESS TO THE LEDENON CIRCUIT
To enter the circuit you must present a health pass OR a negative antigenic test less than 72 hours old. Wearing a mask is compulsory.
⚠️ SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS – SPECIAL STAGES
- Spectators are only permitted to stand in “ZP” authorized areas.
- Standing in any other area is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule may result in the cancelation of the special stage! Please do not spoil everybody else’s enjoyment!
- Spectators cannot enter special stages nor move alongside, on the road or nearby, 30 minutes before the start of the first car and until the end of the special stage.
- Always do as marshals ask; comply with instructions given by the organizers or policemen.
- Always keep an eye on your children.
- Don’t bring your pets.
- Respect the environment, crops, vineyards, rivers.
- Make sure you leave nothing (tissue, stubs, bottle tops) . Take your rubbish home with you or dispose of it in the bins.
- The use of drones, flying over the public and competition vehicles, is strictly prohibited.
- Protect yourself and others from Covid-19. Protective measures: mask and gel.